Friday, June 10, 2011

Reminiscing...

I just realized this morning that I don't miss the high school days. At all.

Everyone went through their awkward stages at the same time.

No one really, and I mean REALLY liked each other.

We all just wanted to be accepted by someone.

And people were mean. More than I realized haha.

Man, I shouldn't help out with Youth Activities anymore...hahaha


Day Dos: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Okay, so this post isn't going to be very special, because I literally did no planning on my blog name. It is lyrics to a song called The Simple Life by My Favorite Highway.

I like the lyrics in this song though, because I don't want just a simple life. Simple is too easy. I want to go out and experience complications and struggles so I can better myself, and learn the value of the little things in life.

So, in short, my blog name stands for what I want in life, and it contains the stories and entries that will slowly progress me to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment