Sunday, June 12, 2011

cause my body's too BOOTILICIOUS for ya babe :P

I wish I could dance...

that would be the most amazing thing ever!

I just finished watching Step Up 3: SO good.

And right before that, I watched the latest episode of my favorite summer show, So You Think You Can Dance.

I may want to take a hip hop dance class this fall at USU now... :)


Day Tres: Your First Love

...i'd much rather not talk about this...
to keep it short, I thought I was in love, but I really wasn't.
I thought we would be friends for life, but now he doesn't talk to me anymore.
I thought it would end differently...but I was wrong.

to Kenneth Lee Wilson:
I know you will never read this in your life, but if you do hear about it or read it for yourself, I want you to know I am truly sorry. For everything.
I got in the way of your happiness for too long.
I had a hard time accepting that you had changed, that things had changed, and that life wasn't going to be the same anymore.
I wish we were still friends. To this day I worry about you, and I hope that you are finding every happiness in your life, and not taking it for granted.
I am happy for you. I truly am. She is what you want. You love her. And I hope you two will be as happy as you are for as long as you can be.
Once upon a time, you changed my life. You were there when no one else was, and I am so grateful for that. Thank you for caring. Thank you for all of our good times.
I miss you, and wish you the best.
I'm sorry for not being the best friend for you in the end that I know I could've been.
But, maybe this is how it was meant to be.
I know you are happy, and that is all that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment